Definition of Brand promotion:
A brand is a representation, emblem, design or sign helpful in recognizing the merchandises of one supplier and to distinguish them from other products. A listed brand is identified as trade mark. It is used to inform customers on the company’s products company. Convincing message is needed when making brands for a company.
AIMS OF PRODUCT PROMOTION
Main goals of product promotion are:
- Uphold Information: A company gives the important information concerning its numerous products in the market. Information given relates also to prices.
- Product differentiation: This tells the customers the variance concerning similar products that are similar found in the market. Merits of the particular brand.
- Increase of claim: Aim at increasing demand for a merchandise. It convince customers to purchase more of the merchandise so as to increase sales.
- Sales stabilization: Branding stabilizes sales through the constant effort made to keep the consumer aware on the daily upgrades of the product.
- It Build Image: Brand promotion aim at making an optimistic image of the business posing its brands in the market. A company build its image and friendliness by offering good brands at sensible prices and through acceptable after-sale service.
A pen is a tool used for drawing or writing. It’s very important in promotion branding since it is used on a daily basis.
HOW A PEN HELPS IN BRANDING
- It advertises the products of a company to both new and old customers -When Promotional pens are given to customers who are buying goods or services of a company it increases the awareness of the products and services offered therefore creating a bigger market depending on how the pens are distributed by the company.A customer also remembers the company because of having a repeated exposure with the pen since he or she uses it on a daily basis or even hourly.
- It opens communication lines. -When you give a client a pen as a gift they will feel that they have to also give back to your kindness and therefore they will also want to have more of the company services and they will tell their friends to buy goods from you since you offered them a pen.
- Its attention drawing -We all wants attention for our companies, is that right? So giving a free pen for every purchase can make your company get attention from customers.
- Makes customers stick for a long time. -When a person receives gifts from us he/she will not want to lose our relationship and they will try their best to maintain the friendship. When we give our customers pens they will always come back because they know they have something extra to earn from buying from your company.
- Pens are cheaper. -When making pens for branding you won’t need a lot of money like when using a travel bag for branding or when using other promotion products.
HOW TO USE A PEN IN A PROMOTION.
- Giving to clients as a gift after the purchase of the service or goods.When you give the pen to a customer they will always remember your company.
- Giving pens to your employees to use them. -When you give the pen to your employees they will give them to their friends and relatives therefore advertising the company name to different people.
- Attaching pens to the goods being sold -This also creates a market for your goods as the pens attached will make the customer feel special every time they buy goods.
- Using your branded pens in your offices. -When you use the pens in the office the customer will read what is written on it and still understand the services being offered.