In the last few years, more and more people have shown interest in buying an air purifier. They mainly do it because they know that this is a tool that can help improve the quality of the indoor air in their house by removing dust, mold spores, pollen and all sorts of other things that can affect the health. The big problem about air purifiers is that they can actually be bad for your health, which is why all specialists will recommend you to try to improve the quality of the air inside the house in other ways. If it is just a problem regarding, for example, smoke and the odor it produces, then ban smoking indoors and keep the windows open for a while; the trick will work. If it is a more serious problem and you really need an air purifier, then you should first find out more about the main types of air purifiers and their features so that you can make an informed decision.
Few people know that there are 5 main types of air purifiers. If you don’t know anything about any of them, you’ll be happy to learn that you can find out more about them all here. This is the official website of the experts at A Fresher Home, a place where you can easily get more info on some of the best types of air purifiers now on the market. Check it out and you’ll surely receive all the guidance you need in order to make a choice that you will not regret. Until then, here are some more details about each of all five types of air purifiers.
1. The air filter- This is a type of air purifier that uses a paper, a fiber or a mesh filter in order to capture particles such as dust or pet dander. Since dust and pet dander represent some of the most common reasons why people choose to buy an air purifier, there are high chances that this is the type of product that fits your needs as well.
2. Electrostatic air cleaners- These are the air purifiers that capture particles with the help of an electrically charged panel or screen.
3. If you plan to use the air purifier in order to get rid of odors, then you need a gas phase air filter. They work great and a lot of people already use them.
4. UV filters- If you need the air purifier for more serious reasons such as mold and bacteria, then you absolutely have to turn your attention to the ones using UV filters.
5. Ozone generators- Last but not least, we would like to tell you more about ozone generators. These ones are designed to create ozone with the help of UV light or an electrical discharge.
As you can see, there are numerous types of air purifiers available on the market. All you have to do is to find the ones that match your needs and preferences after checking out the features of each and every single one of them.