The Life Gear Inversion Table is specifically designed to lower back pressure by comfortably inverting the body upside down. This rejuvenates and relaxes the back allowing a person to maintain a tall walk. According to research, this process reduces pressure in nerves and spine and therefore allows the spine to stretch as a result relieving back pain.
These inversion tables are designed to conveniently accommodate safe home use. You can enjoy more effective inverted squats, sit-ups, powerful quads and hamstrings without damaging the spine.
Major Benefits of Inversion Tables
- Relieve back pain- They allow the body to invert thereby easing pressure on muscles and discs. By moving in the opposite of gravity the spine is decompressed. This process also hydrates the spinal discs and generally eases pressure on the entire body.
- Reduces stress- Research has indicated that inversion stretches the muscles, reduces stress by easing tension in the back, shoulder and neck areas.
- Enhance joint health- Inversion process allows the joints to better absorb shock and generally makes the joints stronger
- Enhance body flexibility- Inversion allows the body to be active and hence improves flexibility thus improves health
Some Other Benefits
- Improve core strength- The table allows a person to perform certain exercises effectively. Exercises targeting specific areas like ab-building, hamstrings and squats can be performed more effectively using the inversion table without destroying the spine.
- Assist the lymph system- Hanging in the inverted table in an upside down position enhances flow of fluids responsible for removal of waste in the lymphatic system.
- Improves height- Hanging reduces spinal compressions that are responsible for reducing height by stretching the spine. This results in a person being taller.
- Enhances blood circulation- Inversion diverts the normal gravity flow of blood thus decongest organs in the body.
Top Features of Inversion Tables
- Strong safety handles provide extra support ensuring stability of the body while returning to the up-right position.
- Strong tubular steel frame with capability of holding a weight of up to 300 pounds
- Non-skid floor stabilizers that offer more support
- Nylon safety tethers allows multiple angle inversions
- Side covers are made of vinyl to resist finger pinching
“Good to Know” Details
- Maximum height capacity of up to 6-foot, 6-inch to perfectly fit most people
- Ankle cushions are perfectly ergonomically fitted enhancing safety and comfort
- A 90 days warranty is issued by the manufacturer
- Easy storage since the table can easily be folded after use and stored in a small area thereby economizing on space.
- They are also easy to use since instructional DVD training is included to demonstrate the whole setup.
The inversion helps the body in a variety of ways ranging from mental health, circulatory system, cosmetic and physical to immune and digestive systems. This product has received much appreciation from medical practitioners for the wide variety of health benefits.
You can now make an informed choice to achieve the most out of your exercise and improve your general health by using the consistent inversion table when you work out. The benefits of Life Gear Inversion Table can never be over-emphasized. Relieving stiff muscles, stress and back pain could not be easier.